Generally a business can lease commercial laundry and dry cleaning equipment more easily than traditional bank financing. Many companies also find it no longer makes sense financially to invest capital in commercial laundry equipment. RJ Kool is proud to offer flexible commercial laundromat equipment leasing options to accommodate our many different commercial laundry and dry cleaning customer needs.
The Financial structure of a lease can provide cash flow advantages over other forms of financing equipment because payments can be lower and maybe tailored to current cash flow. With the right leasing options, you’ll be able to expand your business, increase productivity and better compete in today’s business world.
Why Lease Commercial Laundry Equipment?
- Our award-winning service team maintains all leased equipment at no extra cost to you, ensuring your leased equipment is always operating at its peak.
- Leasing may help you increase revenue and save on electricity, gas, sewer, and water expenses.
- Select if you want all parts and service covered in your lease/rental agreement
- It’s easier and more convenient to lease equipment than to obtain a traditional bank loan to purchase the equipment outright.
- Many companies find it no longer makes sense for them financially to invest capital in assets that depreciate in value over time.
- In some instances, there may be significant tax advantages for those who lease commercial laundry equipment. You may be able to deduct all or most of the monthly payments from your taxable income. Be sure to review and confirm this with your accountant.
Depending on the anticipated usage and space available, RJ Kool can recommend options to help you maximize your productivity and manage your costs. We strive to offer affordable, efficient commercial laundry solutions for nearly every type of property and budget.