RJ Kool is a commercial laundry equipment distributor that has served the Midwest with excellence since 1961. In addition to selling and leasing new and used commercial laundry and dry cleaning equipment, RJ Kool also offer our customers the most comprehensive and responsive service department that includes some of the most experienced and best trained commercial laundry and dry cleaning equipment technicians in the country. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to our team. Our dedication to serving our customers with excellence makes us the unmatched leader in our industry. We see ourselves as a partner and problem-solver for our customers.
RJ Kool offers:
- Comprehensive solutions for all of our client's commercial laundry needs.
- Authorized distributor for Unimac On-Premise and Aquawing Ozone Commercial Laundy Equipment; Dexter, Continental, LG, Maytag Coin Operated Commercial Laundry Equipment; and Harmony, Fulton, Firbimatic and Unipress Commercial Dry Cleaning Equipment.
- The most experienced and best trained commercial laundry equipment service technicians in the region.
- Free consultations to assist with improved workflow to make your commercial laundry process more cost and time efficient.
- Financing options to help you afford the equipment your business needs.
- Comprehensive and affordable commercial laundry equipment rental programs.
- Extensive parts department that allows us to fulfill 90% of our parts orders within 1 day.
- Large inventory of commercial laundry and dry cleaning equipment that results in faster replacements.
- Disposal of old equipment and so much more.
Contact us today to see how we can assist with commercial laundry and dry cleaning equipment needs at your business.
Serving the Midwest Since 1961
RJ Kool was originally founded in 1961 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. After years of being a leading commercial laundry and dry cleaning equipment distributor in our market, we branched out in 1994 after acquiring a similar commercial laundry equipment distributor in Kansas City. In 1995, as part of a decision to move our headquarters, we opened a 20,000 sq. ft. facility in Kansas City, MO. In 2000, we expanded into the St. Louis, MO market and after 16 years of continuous success, we bought a 20,000 sq. ft. facility in 2014 to accommodate the needs of our client in the growing St. Louis market and surrounding area. We also have service locations in Omaha, Springfield and Wichita to ensure that a high level of support is readily available for all our customers in the region. Our customers find that they save money with reduced trip charges because our service technicians are conveniently located nearby.
Unmatched Service and Excellence
Throughout our company’s history, our team’s hard work and dedication to superior service has distinguished us among our competitors and has directed resulted in continuous growth for our company. In 1994, we employed 3 people. Today, RJ Kool is proud to have a team of 28 employees, including six (6) Level 4 (Master) Unimac commercial laundry equipment service technicians, the most of any other Unimac distributor in the United States. We are exceptionally proud of our service team. Our technicians are the most experienced and best trained in the industry and we are not the only ones who have noticed. Many of our commercial laundry equipment service technicians have received accolades and recognition from national industry leaders like Unimac. In fact, when Unimac wanted to create a software help companies better manage their commercial and industrial laundry operations, Unimac asked our personnel to collaborate on the development of Unilinc reporting software that is now sold and distributed throughout the world.
Your Partner and Problem-Solver
When it comes to buying and maintaining commercial laundry equipment, we are experts - but our business is about so much more than that. Our team is dedicated to doing the right thing for our customers. We help our customers run their businesses more efficiently and more effectively. We educate our customers on best practices within the industry to pass on our expertise. More than commercial laundry equipment service technicians and salespeople, we see ourselves as problem solvers and our primary goal is to help our customers run their businesses better, more efficiently and more profitably. To us, that’s what good business is all about.
Our Award-Winning Team
Our knowledgeable and friendly employees average more than 7 years of experience and have a combined 200+ years of experience. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.